About the Note Counting Machine GB-5388-MG:
- Gobbler Note Counting machine is a money detector machine that comes with a big LCD screen
- The product only accepts Indian currencies
- It has features like detecting fake note, cut note, chain note, and duplicate note
- The weight of GB 5388 mg Gobbler is 5.8 kg in total
- Come with one year warranty
The Gobbler Cash Counting Machine is an accurate money counting machine developed by the Gobbler, which only accepts Indian currencies such as INR 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, and 2000. It performs as a semi-value count function for money counting. It has the feature of a mix value counting machine with a fake note detector accepted only for Indian currencies.
The Gobbler Currency Counting Machine is an advanced technology specially designed for money counting and detecting fake notes. If the notes are damaged, the Gobbler money counting machine can be used to identify them. The color of the product is white with a medium LDC screen to show the currency’s accurate number.
Currency counting machine Gobbler px5388 is very convenient and easy to keep. The weight of the machine is 5.8 kg, and it is highly durable. It is not portable; therefore, it has to be plugged in for its usage. The essential guideline is that if the currencies are flying, you have to adjust the hopper. You can reach out to Gobbler note counting machine customer care for the services for any technical issues in the machines. Besides this, it comes with a one year warranty.